Cover: Happy 50th Birthday Dad!
Page 1: Woah. You are really old.
Page 2: You are old enough to be a...
THE END!!
My mom is so going to be jealous that I mainly focused on my dad...but its his 50th...that's a big one!! She's only gonna be 49...maybe next year I'll cook her up #2 *wink* (hows that for positive thinking!!!!!!!!) Then I'll have this paper in the box (they live on the other side of the country...so I won't be there...*sigh*)
Yeah....I covered our names...some of you know our names...but just in case there are any psychos out there!! :o) Then I'll have a Noah's Ark puzzle that they can complete and frame for the baby's room (my mom loves puzzles).
Now I need to try to get some sleep...it feels like I toss and turn all night now. But in one of my borrowed pregnancy books (a gal from work got me the HOOK UP!!) it says that losing sleep is normal and gets you ready for being with a newborn baby. Yikes...as I've said before...I'm not so nice if I don't get...8 or 9 hours solid sleep.
But I'm willing to make the sacrifice...with a smile. :o)





7 comments:
This is so super cute!!! That is a great way to tell them. You are so creative. Did you notice your pregnany ticker said that your poppy seed is developing facial features? Wow. A face on that little poppy. Too cute.
Super, super cute. You are so creative! Your parents are going to flip out!
So, so cute. What a special way to tell the grandparents!
You're quite talented. The sleeping thing will get better, some time. I'm glad you're doing well. Keep growing your baby! You're doing a fantastic job!
That is an adorable card!!! You need to start a business!! Love it!
What a beautiful way to tell your parents that you are pregnant! Congratulations on your pregnancy (sorry, just found your blog)!
babyparamore.blogspot.com
What an awesome birthday surprise! I just hope it isn't too much for my ticker...turning 50 AND finding out I'm going to be a grandpa. The card and scrapbook page were amazing and this will definitely be one of the most memorable birthdays I've ever had!
Post a Comment