LOL.
Just got a call from my nurse...we are now a day 5 transfer!!! All my worrying and stressing...and for nothing.
Now I can worry and stress about Monday and for two weeks after that! *wink*
I asked what the cell counts were and how many were left but she didn't know. She said she just was told to call ASAP so I didn't make the hour drive!
Now I'm goin' to yard sales after I finish mopping the floor (I was in the middle of mopping when she called...trying to get out some nervous energy...or nesting...I dunno!!) :o)
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





10 comments:
Yay! Yay! Yay! They did the same thing for me - called on the 3rd day to say not to come until until the 5th day. Definitely a great sign that the embies are growing perfectly!
WHOOHOOO!!! That's wonderful news;)
sweet!! That is exciting girlie! Have fun yard saling!!! Can't wait until monday!!
Yay, that's wonderful! Hope that puts some of your worries to rest. Still have time to get your hair done.
Yeah for Day 5!!!!!!
How weird! Definitely make sure you understand when you go for the ET why it was a 3dt and then switched to a 5 dt. I cleaned like mad the days before my ET too- b/c I knew it would be days before I would be moving around. Take a deep breath and send good thoughts to your little embies!
Wow - always a roller coaster! Very exciting! I was kinda surprised they made the 3dt decision so early with 9 embies, I thought for sure they would take it day by day. Glad things are looking so good. It always annoyed the crap out of me that the nurses don't have the cell counts and stage when they call and I HATE that you can't speak to an embryologist. Oh well, things are obviously looking perfect! Enjoy your weekend!
LOL You crack me up! Yeah for 5 day though this is so the one for you girl!
Yay! That's so great! GOOD LUCK!!!
I also wanted to (finally) answer your question from my blog. We have a Canon Rebel XSi (a digital SLR). It was expensive and definitely an investment, but I absolutely love it! We have definitely gotten our money's worth. :)
Awesome news!!! Don't you love it when you're right?? Good luck, babe!
Post a Comment