Scene: DH and I eating dinner at the coffee table (we never eat at the dining room table...even when we're not watching tv...).
Me: Well, I guess tomorrow's the real thing right?
DH: I sure hope so...unless they keep rescheduling for 9 months and then call us up to tell us our baby is ready to be picked up!
Me: LOLOLOLOLOL
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





12 comments:
LOL! We never eat at our table either except for Thanksgiving and Xmas when we have guests. :D
Next thing you know, we'll be ordering the double-cheeseburger baby to go on X due date. :D Wouldn't that be easy!
LOL!!! How funny. He is gem. Good luck tomorrow!!
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Too funny!
Too funny! Good luck tomorrow sweetie!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
If it were only that easy! And we never ever eat at the table either... GL tomorrow and take it easy so those embies stick :)
Hilarious!!!! Men, they're quite funny sometimes.
LOL!!! see now thats the kinda sense of humor you need when going through stuff like this! glad to see you guys are doing ok!
I'm so glad to hear that other people eat at their coffee table too! You could be on I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant!
Ha!!!!!! Wouldn't that be convenient!?!?!
You two have had the best attitude throughout this. Wishing you lots of luck today!
I am praying hard for you girl!!!
We are so alike..we eat at our coffee table too!! That is HILARIOUS!!!
Post a Comment