Just wanted to let you guys know that I had no cramping at all today...and no spotting either!! PHEW!!!!!!!!! I may even have had my first true episode of MORNING SICKNESS!! YAYAYAYAYAYY!!!! I was STARVING at 5am....but decided to wait in bed and try to fall back asleep...then at 5:30 I was like...I gotta get something....and as soon as I stood up I was dry heaving....all the way downstairs!!! Then finally I grabbed some saltines and started shoving them down my throat and felt sooooo much better!!! Those saltines now have a permanant home on my nightstand...just in case.
I'm excited/nervous about the u/s tomorrow!!! Thankfully DH can go with me so I'm looking forward to it!!
I'll let you all know!
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





10 comments:
Only someone who has gone through IF can truly appreciate a good dry heave. Yay!
I just found your blog and became even more excited when I saw y'all have Bostons! We have one, and my husband grew up with them - they are so fun!
Anyway, I am also excited that you are pregnant and feeling good - will keep you in my thoghts tomorrow.
Excited to hear how the u/s goes!!!! And YAY for morning sickness :)
Morning Sickness! Yay! That's so exciting! I hate being sick, but I know that once I'm pregnant I'm going to prefer having physical proof and reminders so that I don't worry too much. Can't wait to hear about tomorrow...
can't wait to hear about the u/s tomorrow! good luck!!! :)
How weird is it to cheer about morning sickness? I'm cheering over here for you! Can't wait to hear about the U/S. :D
It is funny how we always cheer for morning sickness;) GOOD LUCK!!!
WOOO HOOOO! Dry Heaves!!!! I am so excited for you. Don't forget to have some water besides those crackers!! :)
I just made an IVF blog today and it's mostly because of You. I'm serious. Your attitude toward this whole thing is one of the main reasons I've decided that I CAN do this! We're just getting started. Thank you for being so open and honest! I am so very happy for you - nausea and all!
I couldnt help but laugh at your dry heaving once up! That was funny! I'm so happy for you that everything is going so well! Congrats!
Post a Comment