Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Awards!

My schedule is PRETTY OPEN right now...so I thought this would be a great time to do some awards!!! I keep forgetting that I got the honest scrap one and then when I'm posting I just post, comment and log off...oops!!!! So here it goes......

Thank you so much to Melissa over at What? IF?! http://whatif-melissa.blogspot.com/

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Here are the nominees!!!


Emily

Lucky Jones

jenicini

Ashley

Katie

Hope in Virginia

Anna

Lorza

Straubles

ashley

Future Mommy

devon

Kelly

Marie W

Ballinghoff Family

YOU!! Consider yourself nominated!!! :o)


The same people shall be nominated for the Honest Scrap award!!! Thank you Katie!!! Wow I just saw that it was June 20th when you nominated me...LOL...sorry bout that. :o)


So here are the Honest Scrap stipulations:


1. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design


2. Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog and leave a comment informing them that they have won the "Honest Scrap Award"


3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself


Ten honest things huh? Hmmmm. Kinda hard...I'm pretty sure you know everything about me :o)


1. I became a Christian in high school while writing letters to a wiccan friend of mine trying to convince her that Christianity was the way to go. (She really made me question the way I was brought up and made me realize even more that it was the right way!!)


2. I was homeschooled for 8 years but probably won't homeschool my kids...I became a teacher because I love the school environment so much!!!


3. I have loved cats all my life. Collected figurines...(had an entire cat shelf)...every calendar was cats...would cut out kitten for sale ads and put them on my wall. Now I have two cats...they are ripping up my furniture, carpets and marking on my clothes and the dog beds. They are about to be thrown outside!!!!!! Love of cats gone. I'm officially a dog person *GASP* Lovin' anything that poops outside pretty much. :o) (guess I'm in for a wakeup call if we get preggo!!)


4. I need 8 1/2 hours of sleep to function...I'm not nice if I get less.


5. I go to bed at 9 o'clock every night during the school year. Earlier than most of my students. (sad but true)


6. My husband was the first guy I dated/kissed....EVERYTHING. And he shall be the last and I'm okay with that!!! He's the best!!!


7. Recently I have been consuming large amounts of Nill.a wafers...not sure why....that's good stuff right there though!


8. I'm having trouble coming up with ten things for this award *wink*


9. I check my blog at least 17 times a day...its called "I'm on summer break and have too much time"...but I love it!


10. I will be making love this evening...I just called the nurse and she gave the OK!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!! Then I will be celebate until the first ultrasound. BOOOOOOO. (okay maybe we should make this a TMI award instead of honest scrap!!)


Okay that's it!!!

Tomorrow at 1:30 is my appointment!!!!!! YAYYYY!!! I'm hoping this one is a sure thing! *wink*




3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love your honesty;) I also need sleep or I'm a mean lady;) Feel the same way about the 9:00 time during school!! praying that all goes well tomorrow!! Have fun tonight...enjoy every minute of it;)

Anna said...

Aw, thanks! And thanks for the comment! :) I don't HAVE 15 blogs that I read. LOL I stalk the same ones over and over. :)

Lucky Jones said...

Aww thanks! That's so sweet :)