Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lack of symptoms?

So I know I'm not supposed to be listening to my body...cuz my body's a big fat liar.

BUT...

My breasts are no longer sore. Like a few days ago I would stand up to pee in the middle of the night and just gravity pulling them down would hurt like crazy and I would have to prop them up with one hand. My nips were extra sensitive...putting on/taking off my bra hurt so bad.

NOW...

Nada...zip...I can push, shove, punch those girls and NOTHING. Maybe slight tenderness near the armpit area...but I think I normally have that before AF. They've been disturbingly pleasant for the past two days. Boo.

And I def have cramps...off and on but they are there. And the tears...when do they stop?? Poor DH.

Boo for my body.

BOO!!!

Still happily PUPO though...enjoying the thought that it could be possible...I fall asleep each night with my hand over my belly...praying for those little guys.

*sigh*

6 comments:

ashley said...

Some women don't get any symptoms at all when they're preggers. You never know. I hope it works out for you. Keeping my fingers crossed and saying my prayers!

Once Upon A Time said...

I know you know this, but I am going to tell you anyway. Symptoms come and go. My breasts were like that before my BFP too- and I've got 2 in there. The cramps might be more related to the supersize ovaries you still have. The tears won't stop thanks to the amazing amount of hormones you've got flowin'. So try not to stress, or worry! I know what you are going through is hard. YOU CAN DO IT THOUGH!

Anonymous said...

Do not read too much into your body! I am almost 8 weeks along and have no symptoms! And the only symptoms I had leading up to my first beta were cramps. Hang in there! I know it is SO hard not to overanalyze because I did the same thing :)

ME! said...

hmmm..hope fully the wee peas (get it- sweetpee??? Wee Pea?!? LOL) are just trying to give you grief at a very very early age. :) Maybe you had the sore breast from the trigger shot and the HCG from Wee Peas are not enough to make you have symptoms yet. ?!?! I have my fingers crossed for you sweetie!! {{HUGS}}

Ashley said...

I didn't have ANY symptoms!! I even had spotting on the day I found out I was pg and thought for SURE it was my period!! Have faith;) ((HUGS))

ME! said...

May I have your address/email address? Email it to me

lorzaRN at gmail dot com

have a little something for you...but it may not be until next week when we get back till I can mail it. :)