Beta #3 ----- 3,341!!!!
YAY!!! That's a little more than doubled!!! Go baby W!!!! I definitely had a nightmare last night that involved me call my Aunt and telling her when she got the surprise package for my dad's 50th birthday, just hang on to it because there was no surprise! It was awful.
Though I also had a dream that I was still preggo with this little one and we were accepted to adopt this adorable little girl!! Random. :o)
So my u/s is scheduled for next Friday. One problem...in my excitement I forgot I don't have off on Fridays anymore. BOO. Next Friday is definitely my third stagger day with kindergarteners (we have three days where only 5 or 6 students come in and we show them the ropes...they are clueless!)...so there is no way I can call out then. The next week is their first official week...once again...a bad time to call out. The sonographer for pregnancies is only in from 9:15am- 11:45am!!!
I wouldn't feel comfortable calling out until at least the Friday TWO WEEKS FROM NOW!!!!! AHHHHH. That is absolute torture. But I may have to do it. I have to lay down the foundation for these little ones...and my RE's office is 30 mins + from my work.
Bummer.
Hmmm...sorry I'm really just thinking aloud here but...I think I have specials from 10:30-11:30 on Tuesdays...then the kids go to lunch and recess. My aide could totally help out and transfer them!!!
Crisis averted??!!!!
MAYBE!!!!!
Allright I made it. Rescheduled the appt. for Tuesday at 10:45!! My aide can read them a book for that extra 15 mintues. PHEW!!!!!
Thanks for sticking that out with me...lol...
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





10 comments:
I was just about to recommend that solution :) Ha, just joking! I'm a think out loud person too!
yay for beta #3! glad the scheduling worked out!! We had meet and greet today and our first official week is NEXT WEEK! aahhhh!
Whoohoo! I was completely cracking up at you because I totally get the teacher thing! I'm so excited for you! Your aunt needs to take a picture of your dad when he opens his gift so that you see that moment. How are your parents going to react? :)
It's my first time checking in! Congrats!! And your post cracked me up!! I'm a K teacher too and I spent all of last year doing exactly what you're doing-- trying to arrange appointments around specials, lunch, and my aide!!
Glad we could be of help. :) LOL That is funny to read you work through that. :) I am so excited for your beta!! That is awesome! Do you have a name- what is the W?
I'm glad you seem to have worked out the u/s timing. I totally get that- my next u/s is the first Friday afternoon, 4 days into school. I have to leave at 1:30- I'm just praying I can get someone to cover my room for an hour and bring them to the bus instead of getting a sub. At least time will fly until the u/s, because you'll be busy with school!
That's an awesome beta number..sooo EXCITING!!! That stinks that your ultrasound tech only works those hours!! Now I feel really blessed that mine works till 5. My prek kids start next week too;) Good luck!!
Hope you can get the time off to get your ultrasound. Can't wait to see the little one!
Woo-Hoo! Girl everything is going so wonderful and I am so happy for you!!!!!
I think there are two baby W's in there, that is a very fine beta! Well done on the great rescheduling too, you will need the practice for when you are a momma!
Post a Comment