Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Well boo.

I called yesterday afternoon to see when I should schedule my blood test. I was informed that the big day would be Aug. 17.

MY FIRST DAY BACK TO WORK.

Boo.

I was kindof hoping I could get the best/worst news of my life in the comfort of my own home so I'm not freaking out if it's not what I hope it would be.

I'll be POAS before then I'm sure...that way I'll be a little prepared.

DH is crabbing all this morning...maybe this would be a good time for my pedi!!!

Pink or blue nail polish....hmmmmm....

Or both?

*wink*

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Boo is right! I'm sure POAS will be a big part of the weekend before you go back! Praying for 2 pink lines!!!

ashley said...

I hope your POAS reveals those two beautiful pink lines!!!

ME! said...

BLAH!!! That sucks. Really whether or not it is a BFP or BFN- just sucks on the first day!! At least frist days are normally dysfunction already huh? {{HUGS}}