but definitely still praying!
I didn't POAS today...I didn't have any more of that same brand so I thought that maybe with a different brand I'd get a lighter line and be concerned about it. Maybe I'll POAS tomorrow...but I was thinking...
According to the nifty www.ivf.ca website I'm 3w6days preggo...that's not much at all!!! And a lot could happen in the week (six days actually) that I have to wait for my beta.
I called to see if my beta could get changed to Friday (I didn't mention I'd POASed already...not sure how my nurse would have felt about that...I don't think she encourages it) and she said that would be way too early and no they couldn't change it. *sigh* She said the best she could tell me was to POAS on Sunday night and that way I would have an idea of what the results would be. So if she thinks Friday is way too early...me testing for the past three days was probably not my best idea....but an IVF girl sometimes has just GOTTA KNOW....ya know?? We've already been waiting long enough!!!
*sigh*
I had hubby come to my school this morning and finish shoving the furniture around...I felt a little helpless...and a little spoiled. :o) I liked it. Then I came home and took a 2 1/2 hour nap...I was SOOOOOOO tired.
I think I was soooo tired because its hard to get back to sleep after POAS...and that's another reason why I didn't POAS today...I wanted to try to sleep in!!!!!! (didn't work...still up at 5)
Think about it....by the time you're awake enough to pee into a cup...(just in case you need to do another test!!)...your heart starts pumping....then you dip the stick...cap it...set it on the bathtub ledge. Finish your business and stare....adrenaline REALLY going now...finally two lines!!!!! YYAYAYAYAYAYY....hop back in bed and......sleep??????? NO WAY!!! I've been up at 5 am for the past three days and it was gettin' to me!
My bbs are finally starting to get some pain back in them...not as strong yet, but when I went to roll over in the middle of night I winced a little and I was like YAY. I'm still cramping pretty bad...like I really want to take a tylenol...but I won't. Its certainly not immobilizing cramps though....just achy. Still crying over everything...could be a little bit of the stress of IVF too.
My dad's 50th birthday is August 22nd...what would make him feel more old (and happy of course!!) than telling him he's going to be a Grandpa!!!!!??? But I'm not gonna tell them quite yet....I think I'm going to wait until my mom's birthday on September 11th (she doesn't like her birthday...bad things always happen...we had a hurricane once when we lived in Hawaii...she had to leave her birthday cake in the fridge when we were evacuated....my dog had to be put to sleep on her birthday another year...and we all know what happend in 2001) So this might turn things around for her!!! But I figure by then I'll hopefully have seen a heartbeat and I can give them the puzzle that I want them to work on and mount for the baby's room.
Anyhoo...DH is hollering up the stairs that the burgers are ready and I'm hungry!!!
Keep the prayers comin'!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





8 comments:
Lots and lots of prayers coming your way!!! I'm so excited for you!
Can I tell you how excited I am for
you? I know it's so hard to wait for the bw, but just know that you got your bfp and are officially pregnant!! I can't believe hoe many of us have gotten pg through ivf in the last couple of months! Congratulations and take advantage of your dh waiting on you :)
many prayers your way! i can't wait to hear more good news! take it easy momma!
Keeping you in mind!
My dad's birthday is 9/11, too! Still praying for you guys and can't wait for the beta on Monday!
Even though tehy wont move the beta up girl you got 2 lines loud and clear! That is awesome!!! This is so exciting and it has been such a joy following yor journey and will continue to follow your pregnancy!!!!!
Just wanted to say...enjoy eating while you can!! I LOVED eating till I was 8 weeks and then started getting sick and still am!! So enjoy it now and eat EVERYTHING you want incase you get morning sickness soon!! ((HUGS))
I don't get why our betas are on the same day either!?! My nurse set it for two weeks past egg retrieval day. Wouldn't that make sense since that is the same as ovulation day? Hopefully it will be a lucky day for both of us!
Post a Comment