Yeah...I think I'm "preggo"...but not the "traditional" way!! :o)So here are the tests...you be the judge!
The next morning I took another one...
Had to test again this morning...its slightly darker again...
I still don't feel like this is real. I went shopping with my definitely pregnant friend and she needed to go into the mother.hood store...and I still felt like an "imposter" (as Katie would say *wink*)...I ALMOST bought a shirt...it said "Made With Love". I thought it was perfect because boy did I have to do some work to make this baby (with lots of help from God of course!!!)...but it was a labor of love!! :o) But I couldn't do it. I couldn't buy it yet. I felt like they were all looking at me like "You really have no business being here...or buying that". *sigh*
DH is so happy...and I am doing my best to enjoy each moment of this pregnancy...its hard when you're trying to be cautiously optimistic...but I'm just trying to trust God and His plan.
I'm really hoping my blood test can be moved from Monday to Friday...Monday is just too long to wait...and I was reading that some of you gals only had to wait 14dper to get your first beta...and I have to wait 18 days! Actually 19 because my 18th lands on a Sunday. *sigh* I guess as long as these tests keep coming back positive I could MAYBE wait that long! :o)
Thank you all for your prayers...Keep 'em comin'!!!!!





25 comments:
You're pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no doubt. That line definitely got darker and darker as the days passed. I'm so unbelievably excited for you!!!!! Can't wait for your beta! Congrats!
you are preggo!!! congratulations! i'm so happy for you!!! keep us updated
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!! YEAHH!!! I am so excited for you girl. I just teared up and smiled like a fool! I am glad you are feeling a little better about the symptoms-I am sure they will come back in no time. :)
XOXOXO
The line is definitely getting darker :) What a beautiful sight! My first beta was at 12dp5dt so almost as long as you have to wait. Hope you can get the test moved but I bet by Friday you'll have a really dark line and be feeling really good! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
A positive is a positive! Congrats!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!!
Congrats! No doubt that line got darker! Can you call and ask to have the blood work moved up now that you have a BFP?
WOHOOO!!! YAY!!! I hope you can get that beta moved up, but just keep testing until then and enjoy those lines that keep getting darker!
I am so happy for you! You deserve this. Cant wait to follow you through your pregnancy.
Wonderful!!!!!!!
You are so pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo! I was totally thinking about you this morning and thinking how you could test at this point and get an accurate result & there it is. SG waits sooooo long for beta, it is grueling. I am over the moon happy for you :)
CONGRATULATIONS! WOOHOO! That is so exciting and I'm so happy for you!
Girl, no question marks needed in that title...YOU ARE PREGGO!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear the beta!! xo
A little spaghetti with your Prego?!? lol. Congrats!
Oh AND I have a blog award waiting for you on my blog.
Congratulations! That line is getting darker. It is a difficult wait until beta, but I know you can do it.
Do you hear me yelling from Louisiana????? WHOOOOHOOOOOO I'm so happy for you honey;) I would definately beg them to up your beta!!! YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!! Can't wait to follow you through the next chapter;)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! How exciting! What wonderful news to hear!
That is so awesome!!!
Congratulations! I too am waiting to go in for my first beta, but have been too chicken to use a hpt. I am so nervous. I have been following your blog over the last few weeks and I thank you for sharing your journey - it has made me feel like I am not the only one going through this right now!
Girl there are for sure 2 lines!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYEEEAAHHH I came online today justt o check your blog I was so anxious!!!
YAHOOO!!!!! Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you!!!!!
Yay for your 2 lines in '09!!! :)
I just wanted to comment again b/c I just keep finding myself smiling when I think of you guys. :)
Great news!
Post a Comment