Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thanks ladies...

Thank you for all your comforting comments...I was just feeling so down...but now my spirits are lifted and I feel like I want to cry (happy tears)......

BECAUSE I WILL BE PUPO TODAY!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it...my sweet little children will actually be with me today and its more than I could ever hope for. I never thought this day would come.

God does have a plan for my life...and I need to stop being doubtful and trust Him...He sent me my rainbow...He will give me all that I need.

I'm supposed to be on 24 hours bedrest...I'll probably lay longer...but I'm going to park on the couch downstairs so I may not be able to post...(the computer is upstairs...) :o)

So don't post anything too exciting until I'm back okay???? I'm gonna be going through blog withdrawls downstairs....*wink* I always want to see what my girls are up to!!!

(((((HUGS))))))

1 comment:

ME! said...

YEAH!!! PUPO!! That is awesome. I am so happy for you girl!!! I hear ya on the blog withdrawls. It is better now that I discovered viigo for my blackberry. You can load your feeds from google reader in to it. You can't comment, but it works to get evertying read!!!

{{HUGS}}