Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PUPO and proud of it!!!!

The twins are in and momma's doin' fine!!!

They were a "2" on my RE's scale of 1-5, with 1 being the best...so they actually suggested we put two in...didn't have to beg! I'm glad God took care of that little detail.

Allright I gotta hop back into bed.

More later on the transfer!!!!

13 comments:

Emily said...

I have been waiting for this update all day long!! Wahoo! I am glad your embies are safe and warm. I hope they are snuggling in right this very moment. Lots of protein, lots of fresh pineapple (if you can stomach it - I seem to remember you not liking it). May the obsession over symptoms vs. progesterone begin!!! Sticky dust :)

Kelly said...

YAY for being PUPO! Can't wait to hear the transfer story and how many kidsicles you have!

Brit♥Ann said...

yaaaay! STICK STICK STICK! as always you're in my prayers!!!

Lucky Jones said...

Woohoo!!! Yay for the twins!! rest up and try not to go stir crazy....

Anna said...

Woooooo hoooooo!!!!!!!

ME! said...

YEAH!!! I would rather you be PUPO and not POOPOO. :) I hope you are feeling okay and not to tender!

Just Believing said...

YEAH you PUPO mama!!!!!!!

lots of rest and keep us updated were on the 2ww with ya :)

ashley said...

Woohoo!!!!! So excited. Can't wait to hear more. Take it easy growing those babies!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the ET went well. We were in the exact same situation - undecided about how many to transfer - and when we got the the ET, the embryologist already had 2 ready the transfer. So we never had to make the decision. Really praying that this works for you guys! All you can do now is sit back, relax and take care of yourself.

Future Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Yay!! I'm so excited!!! Relax and enjoy being pregnant;)

Jill said...

Glad to hear you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Yayy for being PUPO! Stick little embies stick!