Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes folks...I am now a day SIX transfer!!!!!!!!

Got up early this morning...couldn't sleep...opted for a relaxing bubble bath at 7am...showered at 7:45....got a call from my nurse at 8.

All this waiting is so bad...I don't really have anything to do (I cleared my schedule for the past what...three days!!!)...I could clean more but I'm not in the mood...I love shopping...but my bank account is begging me to stop.

*sigh*

The reason we are on to day 6 is because my little embies aren't quite at the blast stage so they want to give them one more day. I was really worried when I got the call because I thought maybe we had nothing to transfer!!

Hey...I'm in the 2ww either way right...whether they're in the belly or out...so now I've just gotta concentrate on relaxing and making my body the best home for those little guys!!

*double sigh*

**Update** I just came up with a BRILLIANT plan for the day!!! I'm going to set up my classroom!! I can't push things around for the next couple of weeks...so I'll get all my pushing and lifting in today!!! I'll be sure not to overdo it though...but maybe I get get out some of my frustration on some chalkboards and little kindergarten tables!!! :o)

10 comments:

Anna said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment. I will be setting up my room today too, but only because it's the teachers' first day back. :( boo. The thing Maddie's in isn't an actual dog seat, but I use it for that. It's a wicker dog bed with handles. I turn it backwards so she can't easily get out, then put the seatbelt through the handles. If you look closely at the first pic, you can see the seatbelt going through. I had to do that to keep her from going back and forth between the passenger side and my lap. She's 26 pounds so that was getting dangerous!! I got that bed at World Market (CostPlus). Nice to "meet" you! Good luck with your transfer and keep us updated.

Kelli said...

That is unbelievable!!! Go little blasto's!!

Have fun with the room set up! Can you believe it's already August?!?!

Anonymous said...

Hope your day passes quickly. The waiting is the worst! Hope the ET goes perfectly tomorrow!

Once Upon A Time said...

Boy, you are really hanging in there well with all the changing information you've been getting. I think it is a great idea to set up your room today. Work that extra energy to your advantage! Thanks for your comment too.

Melissa said...

Hi. I've been reading your post for about 2 weeks and thought I'd drop a line. You have such a great sense of humor through all of this. Keep it up. I teach first grade and am itching to get in and set up my room but we're not allowed yet. I'm worried because my stuff was just thrown in a closet because I was out unexpectedly at the end of last year. I will begin our first IVF cycle right at the beginning of the school year! Yeah. Anyway, you have an award waiting for you over on my blog. Good luck tomorrow.

Emily said...

GREAT news! My FET cycle was a 6dt and we know how that worked out ;)
More assvice from me regarding the trip to Rockville tomorrow. They tell you to arrive with a full bladder, but DO NOT over do it. It is a long ride there and they never seem to be on schedule so you will likely have a little wait. We had to wait over an hour and my bladder was killing me. You can always fill it up when you get there, but being uncomfortable is not worth it and it can be too full! GL!

Lucky Jones said...

Good luck on your transfer!! Crossing everything for you!

jenicini said...

Yippee, they're still growing! It's amazing that we're already going back to set up classrooms. I usually teach 4th or 5th grade but am taking a year off because the Army is requiring us to move 2x to different states in the next ten months. Ah! Good luck with the transfer, I'm sending happy thoughts to you.

Ashley said...

What a rollercoaster ride!!! Good luck tomorrow!!! I hope you have a good day at school...uggh:) I needed to go today but feel like crap and threw-up...maybe tomorrow;) Saying prayers for your little embabies!! ((HUGS))

Emily said...

Yep, we were a 6d and I was disappointed at first because I thought something was wrong with my embies that they hadn't made it yet. It was definitely the right call though b.c by day 6, we had 2 blasts and one had already hatched! I just know you are going to have some beauties tomorrow!