Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My 'lil Poppy Seed

According to "The Bum.p" my little one is the size of a poppy seed...today that is. As of tomorrow it will be an apple seed. But I thought it would be fun to take pics of me with each of the food items on that list.
So here are my two poppy seeds!!! If there are two in there that is!! All those white specks are the little hars on my belly...ew. :o) They are sooo little!! Kinda scary!! But at least you don't need a microscope to see them!

And here is me with the lovely bagel that we took the seeds from. Its really hard...not edible. We bought this thing almost a week ago for this picture. DH tried to be really sweet and surprised me with a bagel (after I was talking about getting this one the night before)...but it had sesame seeds on it! A little bigger..but still a sweet gesture!! :o) Oh and do you love my stress zit. Good 'ol work starting and new pregnancy...good grief...that's quite a crater. *sigh*


This is the picture I have hanging on my fridge! Yay for embabies!!


Can't wait to see tomorrow's number...please be a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

jenicini said...

You are too cute! I really love the visuals. :D I can't wait to hear your number tomorrow!

Paxton said...

Hahaha that was a gorgeous post. May your numbers go up and your zit go down hehe. Seriously i am thinking of you over here and can't wait to see good news tomorrow. I have this weird feeling you have twin poppy seeds in there :)

ME! said...

LOL! I love it. I can't wait to see the watermelon on your belly!! :) I am so freakin' excited for you!

Brit♥Ann said...

you, your dh, and your poppy seed(s) will stay in my prayers!