My number came back good...Beta #2 1,320.
However.
I keep getting cramps...and when I asked the nurse about this she said that was from the Endo.metrin inserts.
Okay...I feel a little better about that...not much though.
When my first beta came back positive they lowered my dose of the inserts from three times a day to twice a day.
The day after that (yesterday) my normally white as snow pantiliner (TMI TMI) was not so white as snow...more like...off white. I was like. OH. NO. It was just a little bit and nothing happened when I wiped so I tried not to get nervous.
Then today it happened again...only more this time. And each pantinliner I've had on today (with the inserts you change them quite frequently) has had some of this off-whiteness. I truly wouldn't classify this as brown spotting...more like...light light light tan.
But its making me nervous. I keep praying "God...please keep my baby safe in there...please. I want this baby so bad!"....and I keep thinking "Is God enough for me? Am I still making this baby my "idol" if you will? Is He enough even if I don't ever carry a baby in my arms???" Those are questions I don't want to answer at this moment. But of course He's enough. I know He will be holding me no matter what happens...and will be closer than ever if something goes wrong.
Please God...don't let anything go wrong...
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





7 comments:
I know that it's really tough (and probably feels impossible) but try your hardest to keep positive thoughts and prayers going. If you haven't then I HIGHLY recommend that you (and anyone else that is pregnant or trying to get pregnant) read "Supernatural Childbirth" by Jackie Mize. You will learn so much and it will really help relax your fears. It's a very thin book and can be read in one afternoon and it's very inexpensive. Trust me, you won't regret reading it. You're in my thoughts....
Jennifer
Here from LFCA...
Congrats on the rising betas!
If you're using suppositories, all sorts of strange colors and textures may show up in your pantiliner. Try not to worry.
Good luck!
You're going to get lots of minor cramping as your ovaries continue to return to normal and as your uterus increases in size and as your hormones increase. Unless you are positive the "tan" is tinged that color from blood, absolutely do not worry. If it continues to be tan-ish, just call the nurse again. That's part of their job. Deep breaths.
I've never been pregnant, but from what I've seen/heard this is pretty normal. Stay positive, keep praying, and know that we are praying for you too!
Don't worry....I had that too!! The off white color with the inserts is totally normal!! You have great numbers so don't be a wemberly worried like me....easier said than done!! The worrying has just begun;) Just trust in God!! ((HUGS)) love ya honey!
I know how nerve wracking it is, but you need to try to stay calm and trust your body. You will have cramping - your ute is stretching and growing - I had AF like cramps often in the early weeks. You also need to prepare yourself for some possible spotting - especially on the endometrin. It is scary and it sucks, but you will be ok. Terrible things happen and we hear and read about a lot more than the average pregnant woman, but you just need to think positively....HUGS
okay, so I am a little late getting on here and giving you reassurance...:) I think it is completely normal for simple discharge to change hues. Just think of how your discharge changes within a normal month...um...or you know. Not saying I am a leaky sieve or anything. :) If all else fails- call the nurse. That is their job!!
I am SO EXCITED about the beta!! How cool is this!!
Post a Comment