I know a lot of you ladies are beginning to read The Time Tra.velers Wif.e. I am about 2/3 of the way through the book and the past few chapters have had some...how should I say it...very IF sensitive material. I know that we are all in different parts of our journey...and our journeys have taken some different paths so I just want to...I guess warn you guys?
Sorry this post is kindof...random...I don't know how to put it without completely spoiling the story...but I just thought I'd mention it.
**Update**
The book was good. I just spent the entire morning (four hours of it anyway) finishing the book. I cried a little...though it doesn't take much to bring me to tears lately. Now I'm excited to see the movie...its just such an interesting idea...time travel that is. Though it would be hard to never truly be surprised by anything!
ttc-wildride
13 years ago





5 comments:
Thanks for the heads up!! Now I can mentally prepare :) xo
Ah, thanks! Do you recommend the book otherwise?
Hmmm, you have me wondering what kind of material you're talking about. The movie did not look very good to me but the books tend to always be better than the movie. Surpisingly enough after all this bedrest I haven't read a single book and I really do love to read.
mmmmm... I am going to read it, but I am re-reading my favorite series of all times (The Outlander series) since the 7th book is coming out in September. It is a can't put down kinda book too. Also about time travel. :) I think there is a lot of IF in stuff now that we are sensitive to it.
yes, thanks for the heads up! I plan to read alot of it this weekend.
Post a Comment